Fall 2019/2020 League Registration is now OPEN!
Looking for a fun activity to get you through the cold winter season? A social night to get out of the house with friends and family? There are many reasons for anyone to join a weekly Bowling league!
Did you know that Langford Lanes currently has 8 leagues and is expanding to 10 leagues this fall? Bowling is a growing activity and sport here in the Westshore and we welcome all types of bowlers young and old!
This year we are adding a new Monday Seniors league at 1pm, and a Monday Youth league at 4pm after school.
1. Camaraderie/Light Competition– Bowling leagues, especially with your friends (or strangers who will become your friends), are great ways to spend a few hours a week. Cheer on your teammates as they Strike up some fun! There is a chance to win points each night against a different team each week!
2. FUN!– Bowling is a great time anytime of the day. Strive to enhance your bowling skills while enjoying an appetizer or beverage of your choice while laughing and catching up with friends and family.
3. Youth Leagues– Our Youth leagues are growing quickly! With 3 games weekly, awards, a free uniform and certified coaches, there are many advantages for Youth to join a league. See below more details!
4. Exercise– Bowling is a great way to get out of the house and burn calories. No skill is required to bowl!
5. Specials- As a league member, you are entitled to discounts. Everyone receives a membership card which gives them 5% off of all food and non-alcoholic beverages ANYTIME. League members also can enjoy special league rates during public times. Some conditions apply.
6. Tournaments- If you are registered in a Sanctioned league, than you are able to enter local tournaments across the island and even here at Langford Lanes!! We even host a special Adult/Youth tournament in January!
7. Beer and Pizza– By bowling here at Langford Lanes, you can enjoy Pizzas and Beer.. need we say more?
Any Questions? Please email Selena at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
To see what leagues we are offering, please download the 2019-2020 Fall League Information
To register, please download and complete the 2019_2020 Fall Registration Form and email the filled out form to email@example.com or see the Langford Lanes reception desk for a registration form. If you have any questions please call 250-391-1738 for more details!
Bowling is a great sport for Seniors to participate in as it helps in many different aspects of their day to day lives. Bowling can provide light exercise while helping practice hand-eye coordination and Seniors may burn up to 250 calories per hour bowling. This exercise increases endurance, speeds up the bowler’s metabolism, and helps the bowlers maintain bone density. Bowling is a “whole body” exercise including mentally as the brain is stimulated with adding their scores or trying to achieve their average. Best of all, bowling provides a real sense of community for many involved.
Bowling is a multi-purposeful sport and it is growing immensely here in the West Shore. Integrating both a relaxed and competitive side, Bowling is attracting Youth from all over Victoria as it is seen as both an individual and team sport. Our growing league (which grew 125%) plays every Saturday morning, (and is expanding to Mondays at 4pm) and youth get the opportunity to learn techniques by dedicated and certified coaches, as well as get the chance to participate in tournaments across Vancouver Island and in Vancouver. Langford Lanes provides fun and friendly competition, fair play, and teamwork while Youth get active with regular, moderate exercise and improve their coordination, balance and motor skills. The team dynamics of bowling also help to improve social skills through positive interaction with their peers and mentors.
See below for information on our 2 FREE Registration days!
To view our available Youth Leagues, please download 2019_2020 Youth League and complete 2019_2020 Youth Fall Registration Form. To view the fun events throughout the season, please download our 2019_2020 Youth Calendar of Events.
Looking for more information? Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly!