Vaccination Policy effective September 13th 2021
By order of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), proof of vaccination is required to access some events, services and businesses. The requirement applies to all people born in 2009 or earlier (over 12 years old) for access to indoor recreation and food service facilities at City Centre Park with the following exceptions:
** Indoor youth recreational sport where all participants are under 22. (For example the Langford Lanes youth league and JDF minor hockey programs would be exempt)
** School groups K-12 are exempt
** Staff are exempt while at work
** Proof of vaccination is not required for suppliers and delivery drivers
By September 13, patrons must be partially vaccinated to access the facilities and by October 24, patrons must be fully vaccinated. The requirement is in place until January 31, 2022 and could be extended.
Patrons will be required to provide their BC Vaccine Card either digitally or a paper copy. Until September 26, they may also show other forms of proof of vaccine. To get your BC Vaccine Card or for further details, go to https://www2.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard.html.
- Children under 12 do not have to show any ID
- Children 12-18 not participating in a youth sport program (league) are to show vaccine card but are not required to show secondary ID.
- Members of the Canadian Armed Forces don’t need to get a BC Vaccine Card. We will accept their National Defence Canada COVID-19 vaccine record
- People from other Canadian provinces or territories must show a Provincially/territorially officially recognized vaccine record and Valid government photo ID
- International visitors must show Proof of vaccination they used to enter Canada (like ArriveCAN) plus their Passport
- Patrons should plan to show vaccination records at each visit.
Thank you for your patience and for respecting staff as we implement this Public Health Order,
For questions or feedback on this policy please contact Kristin St. Cyr at firstname.lastname@example.org.